Friday, March 20, 2009

Namaste

Hi,
I have a few questions and am hoping you can engage in coming up with some great posts on some great subjects. I would love to hear your ideas and share mine. I think our journeys are to cross paths at some point in time and I am looking forward to that moment.
I am a student of Life. I have been involved in many different things looking for answers to the same questions most of us ask. The most interesting one I have come across is what is it that we are all longing to know, to understand about how it all works. How everything and everyone is tied into the one essential essence, that Divine power that keeps us breathing day after day. Why are some of us willing to sacrifice the physical to understand the spiritual while others could care less about anything that they cant touch or see with the physical senses.
I was taught for 25 years by the Founder of Life Engineering. He built a place and called it EoWaTa. It was a beautiful place full of flowers and grass and beautiful ideas. It was 25 years ago when I first stepped onto the grounds of this place that was to become my heaven and oh yes my HELL... It is now just an empty vessel waiting for the new beginning.
I am looking forward to hearing from you and sharing stories about the path you are on.

3 comments:

  1. ifyoure interested in sharing any stories of your journey please contact me mykel2435@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent many years at Camp Eo-Wa-Ta with my Dad in the 80's & 90's... and would love to talk with you about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im really interested in this the Learning more about life engineering if anyone is willing to tell me about it

    ReplyDelete