Friday, March 6, 2009

Its the Journey Not the Destination that's important.

My spiritual name that was given to me on April 16Th 2009 by RamDas is Uttamras Kaur, which means the Princess/Lioness of God who finds her inner excellence by drinking God's elixir.


The life I live is to love to sleep eat and drink philosophy, science and study all the eastern ways of life.the eastern ways of life have such a gentle way about them, they do not teach hell and damnation for eternity. They teach loving kindness as we are in this world to give and receive.
I have been studying many different aspects of this for many years now about 30 I would say. My first encounter was with a place in Iowa, It is called The Life Engineering Foundation and the teaching is a powerful foundation to say the least. It taught me all the principles of life the Laws of the universe, Laws of Energy and just how much we really don't know about Life and death. Wow it is some powerful way to begin a journey.

It was not easy lots of tears and temper tantrums on my part. I started out as a very insecure and self conscious being. The years of tearing down all the impressed ideas and concepts of who I thought I was and what I thought I was became number one in my life. You think that's easy? Wow not so easy. The foundation is still there but right now it is on hiatus. Our wonderful teacher passed away a few years ago and it has not been the same since then.

We all considered ourselves to be the pioneers of a new way of life. Of course all of our friends and family members thought it was a cult. But then again how could you blame them it had all the sign post of being just that. Truly 25 years later I would have to agree with them. But don't get me wrong I wouldn't change a thing if I could. I love who this expression is now, I love the freedom from the ideas, images and concepts I grew up with believing I was. That was my fascination with this place this teaching. I was hooked when I was introduced to Dr. Ench and he told me that if I wanted to be free of all the limitations of who I thought I was all the put downs I was constantly throwing on myself and others. This was for me.He started out by explaining to me that we are like the computer we are blank slates at birth, but then we get all this confusing information impressed on our brain from all our family, teachers, friend and who ever else decides to teach us something about ourselves that they see and we should know about ourselves. Oh the guilt the pressure the insecurity and failure we feel. Being a parent isn't easy all the advice we are given and expected to follow to have a perfect family. Have you ever seen one? Not me except maybe on TV.

Remember this information was told to me 25 years ago when computers were bran new and the ideas were all new.

I would like to take you on a journey one of many years of growth from a self conscious person to one of a woman filled with love joy and curiosity about the future of conscious beings and when and what it will look like. I have been a pioneer on a journey to become an empty vessel waiting for the time to be filled with the light of consciousness to be a guide a beacon of light to the new world that awaits us. One full of light and kindness, love and wonder. Are you up for the journey? Lets walk this path together, Hold my hand my heart and my soul into the next stage of Life that the world so needs now.

Resting now

Namaste










.

No comments:

Post a Comment